MBA (1+1) Programme
Northern Kentucky University, USA
MBA Programme: MOU with Apeejay Institute of Management
- Apart from Regular MBA Programme, we also offer 1+1 MBA Programme - 1st Year at Apeejay Institute of Managament, Rama Mandi, Jalandhar, and 2nd Year at the Northern Kentucky University (NKU), USA.
- Northern Kentucky University is a public institution that was founded in 1968. It is a growing metropolitan university having more than 14,000 students served by more than 2,000 faculty and staff on a thriving suburban campus (spread across 428 acres) near Cincinnati.
- Cincinnati is home to 6 Fortune 500 companies including Procter & Gamble, Macy’s, Kroger and American Financial Group.
NKU-MBA at Apeejay Institute
- 1+1 MBA: 1 year in India (Apeejay Institute) & 1 year in USA (NKU)
- International course curriculum to be followed as designed by NKU
- Course to be taught by experienced and specialised faculty of Apeejay Institute
- Teaching pedagogy including case-based teaching, Simulation Software, Data Analytics Software and live projects to be followed
- Grading and evaluation criteria to be provided by NKU
- Exclusive tie-up with Apeejay will help you to save around 13 lakh
- Average salary after job placement from NKU, USA, is around 77 lakh per year
- One-year work visa at USA after MBA which is extendable for up to 3 years (or as per work document shown to embassy)
- Limited Intake
Mr Kanwal Gurleen
Dr Neha Kalra
Email: [email protected]