The Apeejay Journal of Management and Technology is an interdisciplinary management journal dedicated to develop, promote and coordinate theory, research, and practice in the areas of management and Information Technology, in both Indian as well as the global context. It aims at bringing together both the academicians as well as practicing managers.
Its aim is to publish conceptually sound articles and papers, which have the potential to enrich the existing management education, theory and practice. The paper included will deal with research on contemporary issues covering the fields of general management; corporate strategy; policy and governance; finance, public policy; IT; marketing; OB/HR; technology and manufacturing and other related areas of economics and social sciences including macro as well as micro perspectives.
Our journal will provide food for thought to the managers in public as well as the private sector, consultants, academicians and the students of management and other related disciplines. It includes not only empirical but also conceptual and application oriented papers.
The specific objectives of the journal are:
- To provide a platform for academicians, policy makers and practitioners from business & industry to share their research work and learning’s.
- Research in the problems of management, economics, information technology and other allied areas.
- To disseminate information on the latest developments in the area of management, information technology and related disciplines.
- To enhance managerial and decision making skills by making value addition to the existing corpse of knowledge.
- To provide a strong industry-academia interface for solving the problems faced by industry.
The Review Process
Desk Rejections. When the manuscript is received the internal editorial board makes an initial judgementabout the suitability of the manuscript for Apeejay Journal of Management and Technology. Manuscripts not considered fit with the mission of the journal or are weak (no empirical data, poor methodology or no new theoretical development) may be rejected at this stage.
Normal Review Process. After passing the initial review stage, reviewers are assigned who make manuscript publication decisions. All manuscripts are blind reviewed and the style guidelines for the same should be strictly followed.
While submitting a new manuscript, first make sure it is in a Word file (pdf files are not allowed) and the name of the author appears on the title page only and nowhere else in the manuscript.
New manuscripts for publication should be sent to:Editor
Apeejay Journal of Management and Technology
Apeejay Institute of Management & Engineering Technical Campus
Rama Mandi, Hoshiarpur Road
Jalandhar – 144007
E-mail: [email protected]