At Apeejay Institute of Management & Engineering Technical Campus Jalandhar, we are committed to the course of developing competent professionals for meeting the requirements of diverse sectors of the economy, both Indian and global. Our Institute is recognized as one of the best institutions imparting management, computer and engineering education in northern part of the country. The Institute's educational programmes focus on graduating outstanding individuals who are prepared to excel in a dynamic and competitive marketplace. At AIMETC, we ensure Total Quality Management, and smooth and flawless functioning of our internal as well as external mechanisms. We reckon quality in our processes and functioning would help us be better organized and coordinated and lead us to meet our vision and mission.
IQAC is set up to meet the following objectives:
- To develop a robust system that leads to improvement of academic and administrative performance of the institution.
- To encourage and promote a culture of employing best practices and human resources, and strive for quality enhancement in every aspect.
- To ensure clarity, transparency and focus in the functioning for every aspect of Institute.
Functions & Strategies
IQAC will be instrumental in designing mechanisms, practices and procedures for:
- Making sure that all the academic and administrative tasks are performed effectively in a well-planned way and at appropriate times.
- Ensuring that academic courses and research programmes have relevance in the corporate world and meet the qualitative standards.
- Employment of innovative teaching-learning practices and styles.
- Making sure that there is provision of the requisite support structure and services.
- Implementation of effective evaluation criteria.
- Making quality education affordable to all sections of society.
- Development and employment of quality or parameters for academic and administrative activities of the institution.
- Chalking down a well-planned and effective feedback mechanism for seeking inputs and views from students, parents and stakeholders on institutional processes.
- Documentation of various programmes/activities leading to quality improvement.
- Plan ways of effective documentation and
- Decide ways for effective internal communication.
- Adopting ICT as a tool/aid in classroom practices.
- Review of NAAC accreditation report
- Designing Action plan for quality enhancement as per NAAC Report
- Preparation of the Annual Quality Assurance Report (AQAR) as per guidelines and parameters of NAAC, to be submitted to NAAC.
August 2019 to August 2021
|1||Dr. Rajesh Bagga||Director|
|Members from the Management|
|2||Mr. Nirmal Mahajan||CA|
|Coordinator of IQAC|
|3||Dr. Kulwant Kaur||Assistant Professor, AIMETC|
|Co-Coordinator of IQAC|
|4||Mr.Kanwal Gurleen||Assistant Professor, AIMETC|
|Nominees form Local Society, Students & Alumni|
|5||Mr. Ashwani Tiwari||CMT, CFP|
|6||Mr. Vivek Gupta||Director, Alaska Flexo Pvt. Ltd. (Alumni)|
|Nominee from Industry & Stake Holders|
|7||Mr. Sudhir Gera||Director, Kirloskar
Industrialist (Industrial Representative)
|8||Mr. Rajneesh Arya||Assistant Professor, AIMETC|
|9||Dr. Kulwant Kaur||Assistant Professor, AIMETC|
|10||Ms. R R Rajan Chaudhary||Assistant Professor, AIMETC|
|11||Mr. Avnip Deora||Assistant Professor, AIMETC|
|12||Mr. Bhanu Kaura||Deputy Office Supdt.|
|13||Mr. Santosh Kumar Mishra||System Engineer|
|14||Ms. Sunita Saggar||PA to Director|
|15||Mr. Suresh Kumar||Assistant Librarian|
|Year||Name of quality initiative by IQAC||Date of conducting activity|
|2018 - 2019||E Courses (Staff & Students)||2018 onwards|
|2017 - 2018||Bio-Metrics for staff||2017 January onwards|
|2017 - 2018||Entrepreneurial Education||2018 onwards|
|2016 - 2017||Alumni Association||2017 onwards|
|2016 - 2017||Student Driven Clubs||2016 Onwards|
|2016 - 2017||Employability enhancement Programme||2016 Onwards|
|2015 - 2016||Personality Development Programme||2004 onwards|
|2015- 2016||Energy saving initiative||2015 onwards|
|2015 - 2016||Streamlining Industry Interaction||2000 onwards|