The Institute is committed towards upholding the integrity of the work published/submitted by students under various research categories. In accordance with this, students/researchers must comply with the standards of ethical behavior. The Institute makes use of various plagiarism softwares available freely on internet to check the research submitted by students. They must ensure:
- The originality of work submitted by them.
- Appropriate citing of the source when the material is taken from other sources (including their own published writing).
- That the work has not been previously published (print or electronic form) or is currently not under consideration for publicationelsewhere.
- Their work does not infringe on any rights of others, including privacy rights and Intellectual Property Rights.
- Their written consent for publication of article(s) in the journal through a duly signed Copyright Agreement.