- Loyalty to the College by being punctual and reliable in all duties.
- Integrity by being honest in words and actions.
- Creating and maintaining strong relationships with students and staff:
Maintaining dignity by treating students with care and kindness.
Being supportive and cooperate with other staff members.
Fulfilling responsibilities by meeting the required standards for every assigned task.
Practise mutual respect, trust and confidentiality.
Practise justice by being committed to the well being of individuals, the wider community and the common good of all people.
Must respect and maintain the hierarchy in the Administration.
Should adhere strictly to the official resumption/ closing time and must dress decently & appropriately.
Must not use unauthorised persons to perform official duties.
- Proper interactions with students.
- Maintaining professional boundaries with students and staff.