Eligibility for Admission
The admission to this course will be based on Merit in Graduation, provided the candidate is otherwise eligible for admission. The candidate seeking admission to MCA should meet the following eligibility criteria:
- A candidate who has the minimum qualification of Bachelor's Degree recognized by association of Indian Universities with mathematics as one of the subjects or the candidate should have one of the subjects as mathematics in 10+2.
- A candidate should have the minimum qualification of Bachelor's Degree in Computer Applications or equivalent from recognized by association of Indian Universities.
- The eligibility for admission shall be as per the notification of All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) from time to time.
- He/ She should bear a good moral character.
- He/ She must be in a good mental and physical health. Each candidate before admission will have to undergo a medical fitness examination and shall have to produce a medical fitness certificate, as prescribed by the University.
- A student admitted to MCA programme must be on the rolls of an affiliated College/ Institute to attend the classes regularly as per rules and shall pay such fees to the College/ Institute as decided by the University / College / Institute from time to time.