Eligibility for Admission
The admission to this course will be through CMAT / MAT or on basis on Merit in Graduation., provided the candidate is otherwise eligible for admission. The candidate seeking admission to MBA should meet the following eligibility criteria:
- A candidate who has the minimum qualification of Bachelor's Degree recognized by association of Indian Universities.
- The eligibility for admission shall be as per the notification of All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) from time to time.
- He/ She should bear a good moral character.
- He/ She must be in a good mental and physical health. Each candidate before admission will have to undergo a medical fitness examination and shall have to produce a medical fitness certificate, as prescribed by the University.
- A student admitted to MBA programme must be on the rolls of an affiliated College/ Institute to attend the classes regularly as per rules and shall pay such fees to the College/ Institute as decided by the University / College / Institute from time to time.