Fees structure for MBA / MCA / B.Tech / BBA / BCA / B.com(Professional) is as approved by Punjab Government / Punjab Technical University from time to time.
Hostel Fees (For Hostel Residents Only)
*Hostel Fees (For Hostel Residents Only)*
Hostel Security (Refundable): Rs 5,000
Mess Security (Refundable): Rs 5,000
Hostel Charges (including Mess charges)
- Rs.85,000 per annum (For Single Room) Non AC Room.
- Rs.80,000 per annum (For Dormitory) Non AC Room.
- Rs.91,000 per annum (For Dormitory) AC Room.
- If a student withdraws before/ after start of the course and the seat vacated by the student is filled by the institution, part of the fee will be refunded as per AICTE rules. However, in case the seat remains vacant and is not filled by the last date of admission the student shall not be entitled to get any refund from the institution and shall be obliged to pay the full fee for the entire tenure of the course.
- Tuition fee & Hostel Charges shall be charged in two installments one at the time of admission and second in the beginning of second semester. All other fee and charges have to be paid at the time of admission.
- Fee/ Hostel Charges/ Mess Charges once paid to the Institute cannot be refunded/ adjusted in any circumstances except the caution money, which shall be refunded on completion of the course and subject to the clearance of all pending dues. Refund of caution money if not claimed within one year, shall be forfeited.